Friday, May 26, 2006

Missing McCartney?

Hmm, it seems that I may have been mistaken about Mrs Mills McCartney. Having seen a television programme about her I – like many others – assumed that she was a good digger, but it seems that this TV programme – which was quite biased towards a previous boyfriend’s bad feelings towards her. But it seems we have all been wrong, and not only is Heather a devote charity worker who apparently drops everything to help others, particularly she desperately wants to be re-united with her 63 year old husband Sir Paul. Well, maybe I was wrong, but the source of this does happen to be a friend of hers so, it seems that there is no impartial opinion of this 38 year old, she always looks like she’s sucking eggs, but apparently she hates the press! Well I don’t know, I think that I will leave forming a more solid opinion by what happens next. We wait with bated breath!

1 Comments:

At 8:56 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home