Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Oh Nicole you've let me down!

Nicole Kidman has confessed that she still loves the insane Tom Cruise. Dear me! I know that they say that you never get over your one true love but please Nicole you are worth so much more. She has at least admitted that Tom wanting to get divorced was like having the rug pulled out from underneath her, although I do understand her when she says that she was waiting for something bad to happen although she thought it was going to be illness, I think that we are all waiting for something bad to happen too. But although she still has feelings for the short weirdo, she once again proved how lovely she is by saying that she would love to meet the biological parents of her two adopted children Connor and Isabella, as she feels that they are already part of their family and feels excited that one day the children may wish to meet them. That is unbelievable nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home