Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I’ve never felt so connected to America…

As a British person I have always felt a certain disconnection from my American ‘cousins’ having never visited the country and having the limited knowledge that one gains from the large amount of imported shows that we Brits are bombarded with. But today that will all change. I can honestly say hand on heart that I would be proud, more than proud to call myself an American (although of course I am not) for I hear that the beautiful American people are boycotting looney tune Tom Cruise’s new movie Mission Impossible 3. Hooray! So, so deserved! How dare he think that he can lecture all of us on his ridiculous opinions, brainwash one who could have become a new American sweetheart and then expect is to spend our hard earned cash on his film? Well done Americans! – I salute you!

1 Comments:

At 3:29 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home