Sunday, May 28, 2006

Brangelina gives birth

Angelina Jolie has finally given birth to a daughter by Brad Pitt. Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt was born on Saturday in Namibia, a sparsely populated desert country in southwest Africa.
I suppose that I should offer them congratulations, but since I don't believe that either of them have one ounce of sanity left in them, I don't. I suppose at least the baby stylist will have another Jolie-Pitt client. I just hope that Jen isn't too upset by it, Brad has shown his pathetic true colours, I always thought that it was his brain that was leading him, this episode with Angelina has ended any thought of that. Jen you shouldn't feel bad, he may be feeling happy now, but just think of the custody battle he'll have to go through when it all goes wrong, which to be fair, it obviously will. You just had a lucky escape my dear. Good luck to them all, especially all the Jolie-Pitt brood. I just hope that now the birth is over they will be out of the press for a while, I'm quite sick of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home