Sunday, March 12, 2006

Depplicious!

Johnny Depp is currently filming the next two films in the Pirates of the Carribbean trilogy and I can't wait - not for the films I thought that the first one was rubbish except of course for him! But because that means we will get to see more of him! He has developed into a great man really, taking care of Vanessa and their kids Jack and Lily, in France, and keeping their lives as normal as possible by shunning the limelight. But I was thrilled when I looked in a magazine recently and saw a picture of him having a quick break from shooting on a yacht sunning himself. Dear me I had forgotten what an amazingly handsome guy he is (as we never see him). Thank god he is filming again, the world has been a bleak place without him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home