Monday, March 06, 2006

The results are in!

I’m so pleased that Rachel Weisz has won an Oscar for her role in The Constant Gardner and I would like to say a huge congratulations! I haven’t seen the film yet, but it looks highly emotive and intriguing, and definitely a life changing role for Rachel. I’m glad that this American institution has finally started to recognise British talent rather than continuing in its tradition of simply acknowledging its own home grown actors. Commiserations to Michelle Williams who also put on a fabulous performance in Brokeback Mountain and also to Heath Ledger, unfortunately for you both the film was just too dull!
Also a big congrats to George Clooney I’m so glad that you have finally been recognised by the academy, you really are George Clooney - Oscar Winner and sexiest man 1997, although to me you will always be Doug Ross paediatric attending at the county general ER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home