Thursday, June 15, 2006

God bless Jen and Vince

Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn are in London - my capital city- for the premier of their new movie "the break up", which I cannot wait to see. I saw Vince on Oprah the other day, obviously late as I do live in the UK and I'm sure that it was transmitted in the US ages ago! This was my first proper impression of him the person, I've seen him in a few movies and read articles about him, and I thought he was just the sweetest, nicest guy, so long Mr Pitt!!!
Anyway, back to the premier! Although arriving separately, Mr Vaughn again complemented Ms Aniston calling her "the best, very genuine and down-to-earth" - nicely dodging giving any real feeling in that kind of answer, but they do deserve their privacy! Vince is also looking quite slim at the moment, I had heard that Jen wanted him to slim down, but apparently it's because he's back on the ciggies again, well I suppose Jen can put up with the smelly breath after both her and the ex smoked, and you could put up with a lot worse to be with a chap as lovely as Mr Vaughn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home