Saturday, April 15, 2006

TomKat - an update

Tom Cruise is now telling the world about the seminars that he and Katie Holmes have been attending so that the can learn how to be good parents. I think that this is a little insulting to his adopted children Connor and Isabella, does this mean that he has not been a good father to them, because he could not be bothered to learn how to before? After all it is a bit late as Isabella is 13 and Connor is 11! They also can't decide whether to have a home or hospital birth, if I was Katie I would definately go with hospital, otherwise there she will be in the throws of labour and I expect some of his looney Scientology pals will turn up and want in on the action. Any day now the little one will be here and I wish him or her all the luck in the world, after Tom has proven time and time again, money can't buy you sanity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home