Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nicole rewinds time

So it looks like Nicole Richie and DJ AM – Adam Goldstein might be reuniting. I hope so. I know that she has been saying that their split didn’t impact on her dramatic weight loss, but it must have. Lots of women lose weight following a break up, you’re feeling insecure and usually get taken out by your girls to dance the night away. I actually quite like Nicole, now that she’s calmed down and got away from Paris “that’s hot” Hilton. She was a right pain when she was the wild child and I hated her in the 1st series of ‘The Simple Life’, with particular awful antics including pouring bleach on a pool table. I do hope that these reconciliation rumours are true though, she seemed much happier when she was with Adam, and she used to EAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home