Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Jump on the brand wagon!

David and Victoria a decade on… well I can’t say that I’m surprised that they have made it, after all Brand Beckham is considerably tarnished if they aren’t as one. Although the less cynical side of me does like to think of them as a loving family, and their boys are incredibly sweet. At least Victoria is a hands on mother and knows them, although I was surprised to hear that they had a nanny when she sold her story; they kept that one quiet, after all just after Brooklyn was born Victoria claimed that she would never have a nanny and would only rely on the help of her family and friends when times were tough. So when stories of further problems in their marriage surfaced I must admit to being shocked that this nanny even existed, I had always fought Victoria’s corner as this hands on mother – one of the only celebrities to have children and raise them herself. I’m sure that she will be taking care of them herself now, anymore bad publicity on their perfect marriage could destroy brand Beckham and where would they be then, after all once the footballs gone, Beckham really only has the brain to be a binman, and with their ridiculous spending habits that’s exactly where they would end up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home